We are taking drastic measures to keep all of our clients and staff
safe and help slow the spread of COVID-19. As of March, 18th, 2020 we
have closed our lobby to clients. The procedure is as follows:
For All Appointments
- When you arrive in the parking lot, please call us from your vehicle
and give the receptionist the reason for your visit.
- All pets need to be in a carrier or on a leash. If you do not have a
carrier you will be provided one for a fee of $8. Once checked in you
can bring your pet up inside the first door on the right (marked with
the green sign).
- During the exam you are to stay in your vehicle in the parking lot. Do
not leave unless we have told you otherwise. We want you available in
case of an emergency.
- After the exam is complete, Doctor will call you for phone consult and
discuss their findings and any additional concerns. You will then be
transferred to the front desk for payment. We can do credit card over
the phone or collect cash or check at the door when bringing your pet
back to you.
For All Medications and Food Refills
- Please call 24 hours in advance for any food or medication refills.
- Be prepared to pay over the phone with a credit card. If you want to
pay with cash or check just be aware you may have to wait when you come
to pick up your products.
- All paid for food and medications will be labeled and placed in the
doorway on the left (marked with a blue sign).
- We are asking if anyone has traveled recently to postpone all routine
visits for 14 days. If you are feeling ill, please wait to bring your
pet your pet in. If your pet needs to be seen, then we ask if a trusted
friend or family member can bring your pet in.
We understand this may not be ideal for everyone and their pets but we
are trying to make this as stress free as possible. We are doing our
part in keeping everyone safe and healthy during these trying times.
Thank you for your cooperation,
The Doctors and staff at All Creatures Animal Hospital