We are taking drastic measures to keep all of our clients and staff
safe and help slow the spread of COVID-19. As of May 24th, 2021 we
are allowing one person in with a mask on. The procedure is as follows:
For All Appointments
- When you arrive in the parking lot, please call us from your vehicle and give the receptionist the reason for your visit. After speaking with the receptionist, they will meet you at the door and escort you to an open room. If we do not have an open room we will have you wait in your vehicle until one opens up.
- All pets need to be in a carrier or on a leash. If you do not have a carrier you will be provided one for a fee of $8. Once checked in you can bring your pet up inside the first door on the right (marked with the green sign).
For Technician Appointments
- We will still have you waiting in your vehicle due to trying to keep rooms open for the Doctor appointments.
For All Medications and Food Refills
- Please call 24 hours in advance for any food or medication refills.
- Be prepared to pay over the phone with a credit card. If you want to pay with cash or check just be aware you may have to wait when you come to pick up your products.
- All paid for food and medications will be labeled and placed in the doorway on the left (marked with a blue sign).
We are asking if anyone has traveled recently to postpone all routine visits for 14 days. If you are feeling ill, please wait to bring your pet in. If your pet needs to be seen, then we ask if a trusted friend or family member can bring your pet in.
Thank you for your cooperation,
The Doctors and staff at All Creatures Animal Hospital